Race License

All SNSC athletes will automatically get an RMN (Rocky Mountain Nordic) race license for the season. In addition, all athletes who plan to race MUST get a USSA license. 

For athletes under 14 years old the basic license will work.

For athlete 14 and older you must get a competitor license. 

Link - http://my.ussa.org/membership/renew-member-online

When you register with SNSC for races you will need to have your USSA number. It is used to track your results and rank you on the national ranking list. You will not be able to race without having this number.